Dr. Jeffrey M. Rosenberg
Expert Cosmetic and Restorative Dentist
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenberg is considered an expert in the field of cosmetic and restorative dentistry by both patients and professional colleagues.
He has published over 30 articles in the areas of cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, and the use of intraoral cameras and computer imaging to assist in dental diagnosis and treatment.
Dr. Rosenberg’s practice specializes in restoring the look and function of aging smiles using porcelain veneers, crowns and implant-assisted bridges. Believing that a beautiful smile doesn’t stop with the teeth, Dr. Rosenberg’s practice includes oral-facial dermal cosmetic procedures with anti-aging injectables, such as dermal fillers (Juvederm®) and Botox®.
Dr. Rosenberg’s focuses on the use of computer guided surgery to place dental implants in a uniquely conservative manner – in many cases no incisions are needed.
Dr. Rosenberg is passionate about his approach to patient care and patient comfort. Patients relax in a twilight sleep with oral sedation and nitrous oxide. Dr. Rosenberg’s office is one of a very few that uses fruit flavored local anesthetic delivery to refocus patients attention away the stress of “the needle” to a painless, actually stimulating experience. A computerized injection system is used.
Being a creative thinker, Dr. Rosenberg has invented several dental devices and holds several patents in the dental field including the world’s first, non-invasive, full arch periodontal measuring device – Perio Alerttm.
Dr. Rosenberg maintains a private practice in Philadelphia, PA.
He is a fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry and holds associations with various restorative, aesthetic, and orthodontic organizations.
Dr. Rosenberg has been involved in community work his entire career. He led a team of neighbors in building the inner city park in Philadelphia know as Bainbridge Green in 1987 and has been active in the park for 2 decades. He has been on the executive board of Kesher Israel congregation since 1986. He has also donated dental services through the Pennsylvania Dental Association’s DDS program since 1990.
He can be reached at (215) 665-0818 or DrJeffdma @ gmail.com.
- Combined Approach to Conservative Reconstruction. Dentistry Today. Vol 16, No.4, April 1997
- The Bonded Tooth Colored Onlay. Dentistry Today. Vol 16, No. 10, November 1997
- The Use of Computer Imaging to Enhance Treatment Planning and Case Acceptance. Contemporary Esthetics and Restoration Practice/Compendium, March/April 1998
- The Art of Recontouring the Gingival Smile Line and Its Effect on Appearance. Dentistry Today. Vol 18, No.8, August 1999
- Design and Management of the Worn Anterior Dentition. Dentistry Today. Vol 21, No.1, January 2002
- Aesthetic Dentistry and Prom Night. Dentistry Today. Vol 21, No.4, April 2002
- Smiles of Style. Teeth! Discus Dental Fall 2002
- Adhesive Dentistry. Dental Products Report, August 2002
- Tri-Clip. A Better Way. Australian Dental Journal, Dec. 2002
- The Garrison Composi-Tight Matrix. Dental Products Report, January 2004
- Emergency Restoration. Dental Products Report, July 2004
- The Pre-Etch Technique. Practical Procedures & Aesthetic Dentistry, Vol 16, No. 8, December 2004
- Envisioning the Definitive Restoration Using the Core Buildup. Practical Procedures & Aesthetic Dentistry, June 2006
- Creative Uses of the Curing Light. Dentistry Today, November 2007
- Garrison Dental, 3D Case study – on www.garrisondental.com, October 2008
- The Oral Systemic Connection – The Jewish Exponent, Philadelphia. November 29, 2008.
- Modern Restorative Dentistry, An Anterior Case Study –Nov. 2009. Inside Dentistry.
- Keystone Dental – Immediate Implant Placement & Socket Preservation Using Accell® – 2 Cases. June 2010
- Technology Enhances Caries Diagnosis and Treatment. Dentistry Today. January 2011
- The Immediate Smile Makeover. Oral health. July 2011.
- Do we need to diagnose and treat caries differently? Inside Dentistry. February 2012.
- Making Contact – A method for restoring adjacent posterior resins. Dentistry Today, March 2013
Published Articles by Dr. Rosenberg
- A Method for Restoring Adjacent Posterior Direct Resins
- Dr. Rosenberg explains use of Computer Imaging in Cosmetic Dentistry
- July 2011 Oral Health Journal Dr Jeffrey Rosenberg
- Dr Rosenberg discuss Soprolife Camera and Technology with Dentistry Today
- Dr. Rosenberg discusses Bonding Technology with Inside Dentistry
- Design and Management of the Worn Anterior Dentition
- Aesthetic Dentistry and Prom Night
- Making Contact: A Method for Restoring Adjacent Posterior Direct Resin
- Technology Enhances Caries Diagnosis and Treatment
- Creative Uses for a Creative Curing Light