With over 30 years of experience in cosmetic dentistry, general dentistry and sedation dentistry we're some of the best in Philadelphia.
Dr. Rosenberg is considered an expert in the field of cosmetic and restorative dentistry by both patients and professional colleagues. He has published numerous articles in the areas of cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, and the use of digital imaging to enhance dentofacial appearances.
Anti-Aging and Cosmetic Dentist Expert. Dr. Rosenberg’s practice specializes in restoring the look and function of aging smiles using porcelain veneers, crowns and implant-assisted bridges. Believing that a beautiful smile doesn’t stop with the teeth, Dr. Rosenberg’s practice includes oral-facial dermal cosmetic procedures with anti-aging injectables, such as dermal fillers (Juvederm®) and Botox®.
Please view Dr. Rosenberg’s published articles.
- Combined Approach to Conservative Reconstruction. Dentistry Today. Vol 16, No.4, April 1997
- The Bonded Tooth Colored Onlay. Dentistry Today. Vol 16, No. 10, November 1997
- The Use of Computer Imaging to Enhance Treatment Planning and Case Acceptance. Contemporary Esthetics and Restoration
- Practice/Compendium, March/April 1998
- The Art of Recontouring the Gingival Smile Line and Its Effect on Appearance. Dentistry Today. Vol 18, No.8, August 1999
- Design and Management of the Worn Anterior Dentition. Dentistry Today. Vol 21, No.1, January 2002
- Aesthetic Dentistry and Prom Night. Dentistry Today. Vol 21, No.4, April 2002
- Smiles of Style. Teeth! Discus Dental Fall 2002
- Adhesive Dentistry. Dental Products Report, August 2002
- Tri-Clip. A Better Way. Australian Dental Journal, Dec. 2002
- The Garrison Composi-Tight Matrix. Dental Products Report, January 2004
- Emergency Restoration. Dental Products Report, July 2004
- The Pre-Etch Technique. Practical Procedures & Aesthetic Dentistry, Vol 16, No. 8, December 2004
- Envisioning the Definitive Restoration Using the Core Buildup. Practical Procedures & Aesthetic Dentistry, June 2006
- Creative Uses of the Curing Light. Dentistry Today, November 2007
- Garrison Dental, 3D Case study – on www.garrisondental.com, October 2008
- The Oral Systemic Connection – The Jewish Exponent, Philadelphia. November 29, 2008.
- Modern Restorative Dentistry, An Anterior Case Study –Nov. 2009. Inside Dentistry.
- Keystone Dental – Immediate Implant Placement & Socket Preservation Using Accell® – 2 Cases. June 2010
- Technology Enhances Caries Diagnosis and Treatment. Dentistry Today. January 2011
- The Immediate Smile Makeover. Oral health. July 2011.
Published Articles by Dr. Rosenberg
- A Method for Restoring Adjacent Posterior Direct Resins
- Dr. Rosenberg explains use of Computer Imaging in Cosmetic Dentistry
- July 2011 Oral Health Journal Dr Jeffrey Rosenberg
- Dr Rosenberg discuss Soprolife Camera and Technology with Dentistry Today
- Dr. Rosenberg discusses Bonding Technology with Inside Dentistry
- Design and Management of the Worn Anterior Dentition
- Aesthetic Dentistry and Prom Night
- Making Contact: A Method for Restoring Adjacent Posterior Direct Resin
- Technology Enhances Caries Diagnosis and Treatment
- Creative Uses for a Creative Curing Light